Home / Views of things / Architecture 13
Various interesting architecture in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Looking at Grey's Monument up Grey Streer
- The Tyne Bridge
- The Swing Bridge. No, it's not a blurred shot, it's raining with extreme prejudice.
- The Central in Gateshead. Like the Art Deco-esque lettering
- From the High Level bridge
- On the High Level bridge
- The City Keep
- Revolution downstairs, nice building upstairs
- The Union Rooms. One of the best pubs in Newcastle
- Monument in front of the Union Rooms
- Outside Central Station. Crap. Could Do Better.
- Through a windscreen, damply
- Another classic Peter Harris pose